|* Monthly FREE thank you gift|
|*** Retiring Soon ***|
|3D Cards & Keepsakes|
|3d Poser Graphics|
|Add A Photo Cards|
|Coasters and Placemats|
|CU SCRAP KITS|
|CUTTING MACHINE FILES|
|Digital Papers 12x12|
|Digital Papers 8x8|
|Digital Papers A4|
|Digital Papers Single|
|Dress-up Dolls & Clothes|
|Facebook Timeline Covers|
|Fold Back Cards|
|Make Your Own Card Kit|
|Over the Edge Cards|
|Pocket & Tag Cards|
|Pop Out Steppers|
|Poser Clothing Textures|
|Tea Bag sheets|
|Tri-fold & Cascade Cards|
|~ Resell Graphics|
|~ SHOP BY THEME|
|~ Step by Step Projects|
|~ STORE DISCOUNTS|
|New This Week|
A zip file program
There are plenty of free zip file programs, here are links to some of them.
You may also need a thumbnail program to shrink your preview images, I use Easy Thumbnails,
this is also available for free HERE
Once you have designed your product, please zip it into a zip file.
Then make a preview to show off your product, please make your preview in JPG format and square 500 x 500 pixels as this is normal for most websites,
if this is not possible you can use Easy Thumbnails to make it the correct size.
Always be sure when naming zip files that you do not have spaces in the name.
You want to make sure you do not have any special characters in your digital file names like (,),#,'#?'@,$,&,=,[,], or other special characters
as this will cause isses with Cubecart on our website. It will cause problems for your instant downloads as well.pink flower card.zip THIS IS NOT CORRECT
I recommend a format like......
notice that I have included ec at the beginning, these are my initials, just change them for your own and include your own product title.
YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE 2 FILES A ZIP FILE AND A JPG FILE
Login to your designer area.
In the store admin, scroll down and on the left hand side you will see 'File Manager' click upload files
A screen comes up for you to browse for your zip file on your PC and upload it.
after you have added your zip file you can add your product details and preview image...
Down the left hand side under Catalog click add product.
1. Put your product title in the field Product Name.
Please make sure you don't use any special characters here as this will cause issues with the store on our website.
It can make images disappear, even if you uploaded them earlier and they were working.
Please leave the products/stock No. empty
2. Enter your description in the large empty bow below style, format, font, size etc...
Also add your credits information here (where you got your graphics from)
3. Pick your main category from the drop-down list, choose the most appropriate category for the content of your product
For example a card front with an animal on should go under Card Fronts/Animals
4. Double click on the extra categories you want to add to and they will appear in the right hand panel.
Please note: there are some categories with sub categories,
please use the sub categories if this is there is one.
5. Click upload new image and click browse and find your preview then click perform upload. (this is your jpg file)
6. Add your price in the normal price field.
7. you can put your products on sale at any time by adding your sales price in the sales price field and using the little calendars to set the sale dates.
Please leave Product weight Empty
Click Add Product and your product is added to the site.